Can Petilil be Shiny in Pokemon Go : Can petilil is a fifth generation and a grass type pokemon, which you can find at the bank of a lake with clean water. Now people searching about that is it a shiny pokemon or not and to clear this point I’m here.
So, In this article we are going to talk about can petilil that is this a shiny Pokemon or not. So, I hope that you will like this article and I hope that you will get all the important and major information regarding “Can Petilil Shiny in Pokemon GO”.
Topic Overview :
|Topic||Can Petilil be Shiny in Pokémon Go|
|Platform Name||Pokémon Go|
Can Petilil be Shiny in Pokemon Go :
Basically, Patilil is a grass-type pokemon which has mac CP of 1164. It has two best moves-Charm and Seed bomb(5.90). it was originally found in the unova regine in generation five. This is a 548 number of pokemon. This pokemon has abilities of own tempo and chlorophyll. This pokemon is of the Bulb species .
Now if we talk about Pokemon Go Petilil Spotlight Hour then you would know that since February 2020 there is a event held every week called “Spotlight Hour”, this even comes out every Tuesday for one hour which is(6 PM to 7 PM local time). This is a Mystery bonus hour which gives you a specific surprise and also a Pokemon will appear more frequently in the wild. Unfortunately, this week there was no shiny hunt for Trainers to go on. Currently Petilil does not have a shiny form in Pokémon GO that can be caught.
Can Petilil Pokemon stats :
- Special Attack=70
- Special Defense=50
Petilil Evolution Pokemon Go :
Well, if you want to evolve petilil pokemon then you need to do a bit of preparation, in which some required a few steps while some demand extensive steps. But don’t worry here I’ve mentioned very easy steps to evolve this pokemon so take a look on it.
- First of all use spotlight hour or any other event to boost its spawn rates and encounter this Pocket Monster.
- After that you need to collect several petilil due to the 50 candy requirement for the evolution.
- Now, if you’ve collected all the required candy then you’ve to get a “Sun Stone” to get ahead.
- Although it hard to find sun stone but they can be acquired by spinning a Pokestop, winning the seventh-day spin streak reward, or as a reward from research tasks and gifts.
- After collecting sun stones the final requirement to evolve this Petilil pokemon will be complete.
- Now if every steps has completed then tap on evolve button and further you will see a short evolutionary animation right after.
- Now the process of evolving petilil is completed and now your Petilil will be evolve into a powerful Lilligant in Pokemon GO. if you still have any doubt then you can see its details in your Pokedex.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. Is there a shiny Petilil ?
Ans. There is no shiny Petilil in Pokémon Go.
Q2. What was Petilil spotlight hour ?
Ans. It was started on Tuesday, November 22, at 6:00 PM Local Time and ended Tuesday, November 22, at 7:00 PM Local Time.
Q3. Where can I find Can Petilil Pokemon ?
Ans. You can find it around sources of clean water.
Thank you so much for your precious time that you gave us. In this article we talked about Can Petilil Pokemon that is this a shiny pokemon or not and also talked about some more things. So basically, as you know that this is a grass-type of pokemon and you will get this type of pokemon at the bank of lake with a clean water.
This pokemon is of the bulb pokemon and you can evolve it at level 28, and when you exposed it to a Sun Stone. So, I hope you like this article and I hope that you get every single information regarding this topic which you were looking for.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗