If you are a Airtel user. Then you should know how to check Airtel Data Balance online, main balance, validity etc. Now a days there are no use of Smartphones without Internet Data. Everything is depend on online in this Era to do Office work, government work etc. Airtel Balance Check Number is also available to Airtel Balance Enquiry. Airtel Balance check code are the USSD Codes to check Airtel net Balance.
As a Airtel user, I will help you to check Airtel Data balance online, SMS, etc. in order to check Airtel data balance, there are many users who don’t know how to check daily Data balance. So keep reading the article I will gave you complete Knowledge to check balance enquiry.
If you are a new user of Airtel either switched from other operator or bought a new sim. So, it is necessary to you to check Data balance, validity, SMS, and plans.
Check Airtel Data Balance Overview:
|Topic||Airtel Data Balance|
Being a Airtel user, I’ll prefer you a Airtel connection to use best 4G, 5G services and fast Data speed. Why the way there are many telecom companies in India but You are looking for a good High speed Internet connection choose Airtel without any doubt.
Here we will provide you Five best ideas to check Airtel data balance, validity, SMS. and how to Check Airtel postpaid connection’s data Balance as well .
Top 5 Methods to check Airtel Data Balance are listed below. Read all them to check Airtel internet Balance.
1. How to Check Airtel Data Balance Using USSD Code? :-
This USSD code *121# allows Airtel’s 4G customers to check data balance on their phone.
- First of all open your dialer
- And dial USSD code *121#
- After a while a flashback message appear on your phone.
- You can see your data usage
- And*123# USSD code help you to check the validity.
2. How to Check Airtel Postpaid Data Balance? :-
To check Airtel postpaid data balance try these steps.
- Open your SMS sender.
- To check current Bill Plan SMS BP to 121
- To check outstanding amount SMS OT to 121
- Bill summary SMS BILL to 121
3. How to Check Data Balance in Airtel Thanks App?
Airtel’s each user have Airtel Thanks application in your mobile phones. I’ll suggest Airtel users to download Airtel Thanks app.
- Open your Applications Downloader Play store or App store.
- Tap the search bar and type Airtel Thanks App and download
- After a while open your Application Airtel Thanks app
- And register with your own Airtel number.
- Enter the mobile number and process the OTP
- Type your Name after submit OTP
- And skip first two step and click the leave option. you will see the homepage of Airtel thanks app.
- You will see 5 options downwards
- Manage, Banking, Shop, Discover, Help
- Here you will see recharge dashboard click that.
- And check the data usage, validity, remaining data, SMS.
4. Self Care Services to Check my Airtel Data Balance :-
Airtel also offers self care services which is a web Service.
- Go to the Airtel Official Website
- Log in with your Airtel mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- After some time you will see the overview regarding balance.
5. How to check Airtel Balance via SMS? :-
- Dial *141# on your phone
- When you dial it. it will tell you to wait for an SMS
- you will see the Information regarding Data.
Here are some additional USSD code *121*7# or *141# checking data balance. you can also call Airtel customer care no. 198 to know about Airtel data plans, Recharge plans etc. to check data availability on your phone try these USSD code *121*9#, *121*8#.
How to check Data Balance in Airtel Postpaid?
- Dial *121*1# to check using USSD Code.
- Track your daily internet uses on Airtel Thanks App.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
Q.1 How to check daily data balance in Airtel?
Q.2 Can I check the data balance using Application?
Ans. Yes Airtel Thanks App
Q.3 How to check Airtel data balance Via SMS?
Q.4 How to check Data Balance online?
Ans. You can use any of the above methods.
Q.5 How to check 4G data balance?
We have mentioned some ideas regarding How to check Airtel data balance. I hope you have got your all points in this article. In this Era there is no use of mobile without data connection. The way of checking data quite similar to checking talktime balance.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗