What happened to Altruist CEO:- On 19th March 2023, Rajalakshmi Vijay, CEO of Altruist Technologies, had killed in a tragic accident while jogging in Mumbai. She was hit by a speeding car and was immediately taken to the hospital, where she succumbed to her injuries. The news of her death has left the entire tech industry in shock and mourning.
What happened in Altruist CEO Accident?
According to reports, Rajalakshmi Vijay was jogging on the side of the road in Mumbai when a speeding SUV lost control and hit her. The incident occurred in the morning when she was on her regular jogging routine. The SUV was allegedly being driven by a minor who did not have a license. The driver of the SUV has arrested and an investigation is underway.
How did she die?
Rajalakshmi Vijay died due to the injuries she sustained in the accident. She had immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, where she had declared dead. The accident has left the entire tech community in shock, and many have expressed their condolences on social media.
|Name||Company||Date||Cause of Death|
|Rajalakshmi Vijay||Altruist||March 18, 2023||Hit by speeding car while jogging|
What happened to Altruist CEO Video
- Who was Rajalakshmi Vijay?
- Rajalakshmi Vijay was the CEO of Altruist Technologies, a Mumbai-based tech company specializing in mobile financial services.
- What caused her death?
- Rajalakshmi Vijay died as a result of severe head and spinal injuries sustained when a speeding SUV hit her while she was out jogging in Mumbai.
- What was Altruist Technologies known for?
- Altruist Technologies provided mobile financial services, and had recently expanded into new markets.
- Has the driver responsible for the accident arrested?
- Yes, the driver of the SUV that hit Rajalakshmi Vijay has arrested and charged with causing death by negligence.
- What has been the response to her death?
- The news of Rajalakshmi Vijay’s death has been met with shock and sadness in the tech industry and beyond, with many mourning the loss of a visionary leader. The incident has also sparked calls for stricter traffic regulations in Mumbai.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗