Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
The central government of India has launched a yojana under the name of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to help the country’s farmers. Under the scheme an income support of Rs.6,000 per year in three equal installments will be provided to all land holding farmer families. State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines. The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Yojana: Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi
All male, female and adult farmers of all states who have farming land in their name can get benefits from this Scheme i.e. PM Kishan Yojana status check. More details about PM-KISHAN Scheme Eligibility are available below read complete article.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojna,
Prime Minister kisan samman nidhi status, pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi scheme,
pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi pm kisan.
Prime Minister Samman Nidhi Yojana Form, Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi beneficiary status, pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi list, pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana list, pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi form.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration, Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojna status, pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi form download, pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi online apply.
Also Read- PM Schemes List
PM Kisan Yojana
Through this government-launched program, the government seeks to double farmers’ incomes by 2022. Several announcements were made in the Union’s 2021 budget to double farmers’ incomes.
|Name of the Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)
|No. of Installment Paid
|Next/11th Installment Date and Time
|1st April 2022 ( (12:30 PM) )
|Last/10th Installment Date & Time
|1st January 2022 (12:30 PM)
|Rs. 6000/- Yearly (3 times in a year)
|Start Date of PM Kisan Scheme
|1st December 2018
|Official website of PM Kisan Scheme
|Scheme Funded by
|April to July
|August to November
|December to March
When you apply for the program, you will be provided with an amount of Rs 2000 three times a year. If you have already applied for this program, you do not need to reapply.
Also Read- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
PM-Kishan: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Process?
- To apply, first, click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then the home page will open on the screen.
- On the home page, you will find the Farmers’ Corner, click on it.
- Then on the next page, you will have the option to register a new farmer.
- After clicking on it, the registration form will open.
- Then you have to fill in all the details correctly and click on submit.
- After that, you will receive a future hard copy of the registration form.
|97% Aadhaar authenticated data. More than 90% of beneficiaries in Karnataka are being paid benefits via Aadhaar based payment mode.
|Physical Verification Completed – 99%, Grievance Redressal – 60%
|Nearly 1.53 crore farmers were registered during the period of Dec’18 to Mar’19
|Aadhaar Authentication is 98%
|Himachal Pradesh Physical Verification Completed – 75% Grievance Redressal – 56%
Required Documents for the Registration
For the registration in this system you need the following documents: –
In short: Citizenship certificate, Landholding papers, Aadhaar card, Bank account details.
- Original papers of land
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- Base card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Driving license certificate
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate
- Owner of at least 2 hectares of land is mandatory, etc.
Also Read- Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number Online
How to Verify Payment Status
Step-by-step method of checking beneficiary status and other details;
- First, visit the official website
- You will see the Farmers Corner option at the top, click on it.
- Select the Beneficiary Status option here, where you can check the status of the application.
- A list is drawn up showing the farmer’s name and the amount transferred to their bank account.
- Now enter the Aadhar number, account number, or mobile phone number.
- Click on “Get data”.
How to check pmkishan.gov.in Beneficiary Status Check online @ www.pmkishan.nic.in
PM-Kishan Status Check Using Aadhar: Prime Minister Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi’s beneficiaries should note that the beneficiary lists will be posted in the panchayats for greater transparency and information, and the states and union territories would impose sanctions on the beneficiary via SMS sent by the system is generated.
The individual can also determine their status through the Farmers Corner on the PM Kisan portal. In order to verify the beneficiary status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, some simple steps should be followed which are as follows:
1: The individual should visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s home page pmkisan.gov.in
2: The Person has to click on the tab ‘Beneficiary Status’ which is available on the homepage
3: Now, after clicking on the beneficiary status, the person has to choose one of the options Aadhaar number, Account or. select mobile number
4: After selecting the selected option, click on ‘Get data’
Now the beneficiaries can see the data.
PMKISAN Scheme Video:
If Name Is Not On List Of Beneficiaries
It should be noted that farming families whose names are not on the list of beneficiaries may contact the district-level Grievance Redressal Monitoring Committee in their district for their names in the list of beneficiaries.
List of Beneficiaries You should also know that the government has set up an exclusive Farmer’s Corner on the PM KISAN web portal at pmkisan.gov.in to provide certain facilities to farmers.
What to do if PM-KISAN instalment of Rs 2,000 not recieved?
PM-Kishan Samman Nidhi Problem : Meanwhile, there might be a certain group of eligible farmers who might not have recieved the 10th instalment of Rs 2,000 under PM KISAN. If you too are one among the farmers who have not received Rs 2000 in your account under, then you can register your complain at the PM Kisan Helpdesk.
You can lodge your complain from Monday to Friday. Apart from this, you can also contact email@example.com to register your greviances.
PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number
You can call this helpline number 011-24300606.
Alternatively, you can also dial up the following phone numbers:
- Prime Minster Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM-Kisan’s Landline Numbers: 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s new helpline: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan another helpline: 0120-6025109
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmers Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi: PM-Kishan Yojana
- In the database, the land owner’s name, gender,- The lander owner must have name in the government database
- Social Classification (Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes) – Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar number, bank account number and mobile number ( Contact Details ), etc.
- Land record details.
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Number, Aadhaar and Mobile Number will help in identifying eligible beneficiaries and incompetent claimants.
- The scheme is sponsored by the Central Government. Therefore, the farmers have to citizens of the country.
- All farmers irrespective of landholding are eligible.
- Landholding should be in farmers name in order to become eligible under the scheme.
- Location of land does not evaluate if land is being used for agriculture purpose.
- Micro landholdings are also made eligible.
Also Read- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Benefits
Farmers Not Eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Those who have agricultural land but pay income tax.
- Professionals such as doctors, CA’s, lawyers, engineers, architects.
- Retired workers whose pension exceeds Rs 10,000.
- The ministers of the central and state government, parliaments, MLA, MLC, mayors, current and former presidents of Zilla Panchayat cannot use the plan.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Under this program, Farmers will receive 6,000 rupees which will be transferred to their bank account.
- With this system, you only receive money when you register online.
- The benefits of this plan are available in all states of India except West Bengal.
- New legislation was recently passed for this system and PM says it will not harm farmers or their families.
- PM Modi is helping many farmers through this plan.
- Farmers can take advantage of this system to purchase seeds and food for their crops.
PM-Kishan Aadhar Link: E-KYC is Mandatory to get the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
Details Aadhaar cards must linked to the PM Kisan account, otherwise, there are no benefits. Linking Aadhaar to the account can be done in a few simple steps. They are as follows:
1: First, the person needs to log into the PMKisan official website at pmkisan.gov.in
2: The person has to click on the “e-KYC” option on the
3: A new page opens where you have to enter the number of the Aadhaar card, the Captcha code, and click on Search.
4: Then you will asked to enter the mobile phone number associated with the Aadhaar card.
5: After you have entered that, you must click on ‘Get OTP’.
6: Now the person must enter the OTP in the specified field enter
The person must take into account that the PM Kisan e-KYC is sent successfully.
On 1st March 2024.
On 1st March 2024 (Estimate)
FTO means Fund Transfer OTP : It means that you will be benefitted shortly because your fund transfer otp is generated by your bank. Howeve, there is no problem with that.
RFT means Request For Transfer : This means your Rs.2000 are approved by state government and credited soon to your bank account.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗