If you are too tired with the heavy usage of social media especially Instagram, and you decided to Deactivate or delete your account permanently or temporarily. So, its a very good decision takes by you for your health.
In today’s time, many people have become addicted to Instagram, even if they want, they can not leave social media. But Instagram is not a bad for anyone the time management is very important to everyone. It is veryŚ helpful or multifunctioning application on social media with many no. of users. We easily trust on Instagram to make a privacy on our personal information.
Deactivate Instagram Account Overview:
|How to Deactivate Instagram Account
How to deactivate Instagram ID ?
Rarely have you heard that someone has deleted or deactivated their Instagram account for a short time. Wouldn’t have heard because hardly some people do this. if you are take a decision to take a short rest from social media.
Then we will help you to delete Instagram account temporarily or permanently. If you are trying to protect your future jo aspects by deleting your social media account or just reaching for your phone a little bit less, deactivate your social media account may lead you a healthier life.
How to Temporarily Deactivate Instagram Account ?
If you want to take a break for a while from social media or you can say from Instagram. You can easily delete your Instagram account by your phone or by using a desktop. Insta provide a two option for deactivate or delete your Insta account temporarily or you can also delete your account permanently.
When you deactivate your Instagram id, then your data is not lost, it is saved there and when you log in again, you will get all the data back. Follow these points how to deactivate Instagram I’d
- From your mobile or any device, go to instagram.com and log into your account.
- In the lower right corner of your screen, click your profile picture.
- Select edit profile from the drop-down Menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom right and click temporarily deactivate my account.
- After selecting an option from the dropdown menu next to give the answer of why are you deactivating your account? re-enter your password.
- After you’ve selected a reason from the menu and entered your password, the option to deactivate your account will appear.
- To confirm, click Yes and your account will be deactivated.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account Permanently
If you are too much troubled by social media and you want to delete your social media account or Instagram account permanently. And you not know the how to delete your account permanently, So keep reading this article very attentively.
Your photos, videos, post, follower, following and other important data is lost by deleting Instagram account permanently. You have a another option to temporarily deactivate your Instagram account. You can download your data by protecting from lost of data. if you not know the how to download the Instagram data So, follow these steps
- Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the three lines in the upper right corner.
- Select “Your activity.”
- To download your account data, click on “Download Your Information.”
- Click on “Request Download.” You can change the email address shown to have the data sent to another address.
- Enter your password
- Tap on “request to download”
This may take 48 hours to 14 days to send your Instagram data in your email address.
How to deactivate Instagram Account Android
Deactivate or delete your Instagram account permanently is only done in browser. You can’t delete your account permanently in official Instagram app you can use a browser to delete. It is not a very hard task to use browser to deactivate Instagram account.
Even if you are not know or may be face a problem to delete Instagram account permanently. so, follow these steps to make a easy task.
- Open chrome or any other browser in your android phone.
- Login in to your Instagram account.
- Go to setting and open help center & click on help.
- Click on search bar and type permanently delete my account
- Tap on Delete your Instagram account
- Insert your password & reason why are you deleting your account
- Press on delete, Now your account is deleted.
If your mind changes and you want your old account to come back, it can happen within 30 days only. If you re-login to your account within 30 days, your account will not be deleted
How to deactivate Instagram account temporarily in iPhone
- However, some users want to disable Instagram account on their iPhone for a some time
- This can be done by turning off the app in Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Alternatively, you can use an app like Insta Disable to temporarily disable Instagram on your iPhone.
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. Can we change our username without deleting our account?
Ans. Yes, you don’t need to delete your Instagram account to changing a username.
Q2. Can we download Instagram data when we delete our Instagram account?
Ans. No, you can’t downlaod your data after deleting your account.
Q3. How long can we keep our account disabled?
Ans. Only for one week from deactivating you can disable your account.
Thank you for reading this article, we hope this article is helpful for you. In this article we talking on How to deactivate account temporarily. May be sometime your friend says “my Instagram account has been deactivated” actually by legal guidelines the Instagram is block his account for some time.
If you are tired by using of Instagram or social media or may take a break for some period of time for your exams and any other special work. You can easily deactivate your Instagram account. By the reading of above lines now you are eligible to delete Instagram account permanently or temporarily without any problem. Now try to deactivating your and yours’s friend accounts.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗